These Terms and Conditions explain your rights and responsibilities and those of the International Bank of Qatar (Q.S.C) (ibq). By accessing this website you agree to be bound unconditionally by these terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice by updating this posting.
'We', 'Us' are 'Our' are references to International Bank of Qatar (Q.S.C.).
'You' or 'Your' are references to any person accessing this website “Site”.
1. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only.
2. You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
Copyright, all rights reserved
3. The entire content of the Site is subject to copyright and Intellectual property rights with all rights reserved and the information held is for your personal use only. You may not download (all or in part), transmit or modify any part of the Site without our prior permission. However, you may print out part or all of the Site for your own personal use.
Third Party Products and Service
4. We make no representations or warranties about the information provided through this Site, including any hypertext links to any website or other items used either directly or indirectly from this Site. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such websites.
5. No third party is permitted to link any other website to this Site without obtaining our prior written consent.
6. Nothing on this Site should be construed as a solicitation or offer, or recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction, or to provide any investment advice or service.
7. While we have taken all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided on the Site is accurate, we give no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any such information.
8. Opinions and any other contents on the Site are provided by us for personal use and informational purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
9. We will accept no liability in any event including (without limitation) negligence, damages, loss of any kind direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses arising out of, or in connection with your use or inability to use the Site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure, or loss of any profit, goodwill or reputation, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in or linking to other sites from this site.
Availability of the Site
10. While we will make reasonable efforts to provide the Site, we will not be liable for any failure to provide the Site, in part or full, for any cause whatsoever.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
Variation/Termination of the Site
12. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any part of it, with or without notice, at any time. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
13. We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions.
15. Qatar laws governs these terms and conditions and you agree that the Qatari courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with or arising out of using this website and these terms and conditions.
16. These terms and conditions are issued in Arabic and English languages. In case of any contradiction or discrepancy the Arabic text shall prevail.
We are committed to the protection of your information, and to the secure and responsible handling of information about you. We will only collect personally identifiable information such as your name or email address when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this Site.
Our use of your information
”Your information” is defined as any and all information such as personal information, email correspondence or any other data you provide through this Site.
We may use your information to inform you by letter, telephone, text (or similar) messages, email and other electronic methods, about products and services (including those of others) which may be of interest to you. You may tell us at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing communications by contacting us by writing or through our Call Centre on 4447 8000.
We may also use your information for research and statistical analysis with the aim of improving our services.
Disclosure of data to third parties
We may, in limited circumstances, share such data with carefully selected third parties who may contact users about future events. If, at any time, you would like us to stop using your personal information in this way, please contact us.
Verifying, updating and amending your personal information
If, at any time, you would like to verify, update or amend your personal information, please contact us.
A 'cookie' is a small text file that is put by a website on a user's computer hard drive. Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default; however, it is possible to set a browser to reject cookies.
Cookies are often used to tell the website a user is registered and to personalise the user's visit to the website.
Cookies are used by us to track movement by the user purely for statistical analysis.